- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 115g Kenchic chicken legs, skinned, cooked and shredded
- 1 sweet potato, cooked and cubed
- 1 avocado, ripe and cubed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- Mix together the mayonnaise, yoghurt, garlic and seasoning in a bowl then stir in the chicken and sweet potato.
- Set aside. Toss the avocado in the juice and stir gently into the chicken mixture.
- Adjust seasoning and then chill until ready to use.
- Scoop mixture back into the half shells and serve on a bed of mixed salad leaves.
- Serves 4.