- 4 tbsp buffer
- 250g Kenchic chicken ﬁtters, split
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- 350g pasta shells
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and black pepper
- Melt hall the butter in a frying pan and add in the livers, garlic, half lhe sage and plenty of black pepper
- let the livers cook until they change colour allover but remain slightly pink in the centre
- Cook the pasta shells as the instructions on the pocket direct until they are al dente
- Drain and setasicle.
- Pour the wine over the chicken livers in the pen and let it sizzle, then tower the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and as soon as it melts. Add in the tomatoes, toss to mix, then add the remaining sage and parsley. Stir well and season with salt.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss well.
- Serves 4.