Country Choice Chicken
Country Choice Chicken is a solely `Frozen Brand` and is available to purchase in all major retail outlets throughout Zambia.
Kokoliko is a `High quality affordable value` brand, the Chicken portions are sold in 2kg bags and other related products in 1kg grab packs.
Eureka is sold all in select stores all over Zambia and is predominantly a `Fresh` brand, from Whole birds to precision cut portions.
About Our Company
focused on efficiency.
- To be the lowest cost producer, invest in best practice and technology.
- Innovation, creativity and passion in everything we do.
- Be rigorous about eliminating waste – Kaizen.
- Eliminate bureaucracy.
as a team.
- Understand that the collective strength of our team puts our business at the forefront of the development of the poultry industry.
- Proactively seek opportunities for enhancing team and organisational performance.
- Value our colleagues as our strongest asset and go out of our way to help them.
- To seek, recruit and retain those with our business goals at heart.
- Train & develop relentlessly.
We actively engage…
- Never let profit centre conflicts get in the way of doing what’s right for the customer,
always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- We give our customers a fair deal, and we thank them for their business.
- Communicate frequently with our customers. If they are talking to us, they can’t be talking with the competitor.
- Empower our customers to develop and grow successful businesses by delivering products of value – their successes will be our successes.
- We place long-term relationships before short-term gain.
We never compromise…
on product quality and service.
- Our quality is underpinned by our absolute certainty of traceability and bio-safe standards – from Farm to Fork.
- Seek and escalate customer feedback for improving Product and Service quality.
We live our…
- We’re the chicken enthusiasts, we are the chicken of choice.
- We protect and strengthen our brand.
- Our passion for chicken drives brand leadership.
We take our…
- Every customer, every colleague, every time, no exceptions, no excuses.
- Responsibilities to our environment and the principles of sustainability.
- Commitments made to our customers, colleagues and business partners.
- “If it’s my job, I’m prepared to stand up and be counted.”